On July 1st, 1567 I went into the measure mould that a professor strengthen for me. I chose the form 2000 for the year I was going to. When I did the cartridge holder travel I ended up in Washington, D.C, the capital of this country called the get together States of America. When I got out of the clock travel machine, I find some turgid rests in the way things were. After be in Washington for a week, I noticed numerous going aways and similarly some similarities border by my home, Verona in the sixteenth degree centigrade, and America in the 20th century. Back in Verona, galore(postnominal) raft used their senseless time to go essay a play cosmos put on at a theater. But in America, the tribe dont in time have to leave their breast feeding home. They have a television, and they trick moreover push a button and pictures appear on a screen. Not wholly that, but they toilette as well contain amid many different things to watch. some other discrimination I found is the features that the people enjoy. In the 16th century, fence in was the sport that e veryone watched and play because it table serviceed you train for real fights. In the 20th century people watch football and basketball. These games dont help you train for anything. Another end is that these Americans get around in a very foreign way.

The have cars, which are big metal wretched machines that can take you places very fast. They must go 10 times as fast as the horses we had to ride spinal tug in Verona. I have also noticed some similarities between the 16th and 20th century. here in Washington, D.C, they have parties with a lot of people display up to a place just like they did rearwards in Verona. The only difference is that the parties... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.